Sunday 2 September 2012

When she broke up with me, how should I get her back in my life


I am in love with girl for more than five years. We lived very happily and we had a nice time throughout these four years. Suddenly last month, my girl friend called me and said that let us breakup. I was shocked and felt a lot. When I asked her the reason for breakup she not explained anything. She simply said that I am good and she loves me a lot but still she not wishes to continue love relationship with me. For this one month I was unable to eat, sleep and I am dull in my work. I was totally confused. I love her so much and I don’t want her to get away from my life.  I would like to get her back. I need her to be in my life. I am becoming mad without her. I tried to convenience her many times but she is not responding me properly.

For past week she is not attending even my call. She is cutting my call by seeing my number. I decided to meet her so I waited near her home. By seeing her I felt so happy but she just turned her head and went away. Through this act she hurt me lot and I feel like dying. I don’t know what to do to convenience her to get love back. Please suggest me what to do? I am in need of help from you sir. I am ready to do anything for her. My friend suggested me to contact you to get love back. baba anwer khan sir, please help me. If you solve my problem and help me to get her back, I will be truthful to you always. I have kept cent percent hope and confidence on you. Please help me as soon as possible sir.