Sunday 2 September 2012

I want to marry with my ex, I want her back


My girl friend breakup my love and went away. When, I asked reason for breakup she told that she got better person than me. When she told those words, I was unable to speak anything. Even she not loved me truly I loved her sincerely. I am longing for her. Her absence is killing me. Life without her is going bad. Each and every second I am feeling for her absence. I feeling for her absence but she is living happily with another guy. That guy is not a good person, as he flirted many girls. I don’t know whether she know about him or not.  I would like to get her back. If she come back to me I will take care of her as like before. I will not torture her and will not speak about the lover, who she loving presently.
When we both loved each other she cared me a lot and still now one shown this much affection to me. I can’t able to believe that love she shown on me is fake. When I shared about my feelings on online, few friends of my suggested me to visit you to get my ex back. At first I not believed their words, as I have no faith on black magic, white magi and all. One day my friend told about his own experience that he realized through white magic done by you. From that moment I got hope on you sir. Know you are my only hope sir. Please understand my situation and help me to get back my lover sir. I would like enjoy my life with her sir. If she come back to me, I will not long for anything sir. She is the most precious gift for me and I won’t want to miss her for any cause.