Sunday 2 September 2012

He starts ignoring me, how should I get him back and live happy


I engaged in love before three years. I and my lover are working in same company. I spend more time with him happily. We went to many places and lived like husband and wife. Last month I asked my lover to tell about us to his parents. He said that he will convey this information to his parents soon.  From that day, he started to avoid speaking with me. When I asked him about this, he said that he is speaking as normal as like before. But, I am feeling great changes in him. He is not messaging as like before, not attending the call properly and not speaking affection. Nowadays, I am getting doubt whether his love is true or not. I am getting fear whether he will leave me alone. He went to his home without telling to me and he is not at all calling me.  If he leaves me alone, I can’t able to live in this world. I can’t able to imagine a life without him. I would like to live with for more years. I love him so much.  I would like to get him back. baba anwer khan sir Please provide proper solution for my problem.
I shared my problem with my close friend. He told about you sir and he said that you have helped him to get back his lover. Through his words, I started to trust you. You are my only hope. Please give solution for me to get love back. I am remembering the days that we spend together happily, in order to make myself relax. I am waiting for the day, in which he come back to me and start speaking and showing affection on me as like before. I have more hope on you sir. If my lover comes back to me, I feel very happy and I will be thankful to you.