Sunday 2 September 2012

Believe in witchcraft /What is witchcraft /how it works / witches really exists


My grandma often used to tell me about the witchcraft and witches stories, when I was kid. I hear those stories with more interest.  I don’t know whether stories are true or not but I love to hear those sorts of stories. In my childhood, I imagine myself as a witch and dream like obtaining more money and wealth by spelling respective spells. I love to dream like myself as a good witch, who help for the needy people and fight against the witches who do bad things for the people. Now, I getting doubt do witches really exist and do spells and mantras have power really? If witches exist, where are they and what they are doing? Do witches are living as normal human being in this world? Do witches are good one or bad one. Can I able to see witches?
Apart from doubt about witches, I have great confusion how do the mantras and spells works out. How the words are having this much ability to do great changes? I have heard that witchcraft can facilitate the human to obtain money, luck, wealth, health, love, and so on. Through online, I came to know that both positive and negative mantra is there in the world. Is it true that once magic words are spelled wrongly, it will give reverse reaction, instead of the positive reaction?
Who invented the spells and actually how the spells helping to get the desired things. Sir, these are the doubts that I have in my mind from my childhood. Please provide answer for the above questions that I asked. If spells has power to fulfill our needs, why many people are not aware about it.  I would like to learn all sorts of spells. Can you able to help me to learn the spells. What I have to do to learn the spells. I am very much interested to know more about the spells.