Sunday 2 September 2012

I have the spell to get my ex back but I don’t know how to do the spell


Recently, my boy friend split my love and got love with another girl. I knew that the new girl is not so good and she came between us cause of some bad intention. I do not know how to get my ex back from her. I have tried in so many ways, but, I could not get back my boy friend. She made a strong bond with him and I feel like mad on him. However, he started to speak with me, but said that he is going to marry that girl and he does not want me in his life. I feel so bad and could not concentrate in my regular works. I have faced so many troubles in my office because of his ignore. Hence, I have learnt the love spell to get back my guy with me. The spellsand magic will be working out and I knew very well about it. But, the thing is that I do not know how to use it. So, I have asked one of the close friends to help me. She suggested meeting baba anwer khan and as per her suggestion, I have met him. He told me to use the love spells and the black magic. He said everything clearly and I feel so happy now. Whenever, I feel bad about my love, I used the love spell and to say the truth, within a week, my guy came back to me and said that she is not true to him. He said that he understands my true love and do not want to go away from me in his lifetime. I think I want to thank Babaji in my life. He will help everyone to spell the mantra properly without any trouble. If you want to get back your love, just meet him, he will help you.