Sunday 2 September 2012

Love guru helps me get back my lover


I am very happy now; I got my lover back in my life by love spell. I can simply tell he is my guru who helped to join with my lover back after lots of struggles. I am working now in a core industry and earning more. My girl accepted my love after one year of proposing. We loved each other for more than four years. In my lover home they have fixed align for her. Initially she was strong in our love. Later, she was attracted by the groom. Then, she started to refuse me and went out from me. I have tried to contact her through mobile and in direct. Even, I went to her office during break times but she has refused me to see in personal. I could not able to imagine that, is it true that my girl went away from me. Then, I have depressed a lot and I was unable to concentrate on my regular work with full concentration. Nearly after 20 days, I meet my old friend in road side. He asked me about my girl. Then, I have narrated everything about the happened things. He simply asked me to appoint with baba anwer khan. Initially, I really do not have faith in this spell. Later, my friend told his own story and fight between his girl and finally engaging with her. So, I really got impressed by his statement and I started to believe the spell.
When he approached him, he dedicated himself to join me with my lover. Only after two days, my girl has approached me in personal and she said sorry for what are the things she has done. Now, we are happy and soon we are going to get marry. Thanks for the great spell which helped me a lot to get my lover back, love guru thanks.