Sunday 2 September 2012

How to do black magic on husband


My name is Hethal and I am belonging to the middle class family. My father is a farmer and we lived in the small and beautiful village since my marriage. In the year 2009, I got married with the high profile buy named Sayer and we moved into the city. He treated me as a wife only for a month and after that he never considers my any request or work. He simply eat and went to office and came late night and sleep. At the beginning, I though it’s happen due to the office tension and it surely clear within a week or two. But the situation worsens day by day and I want to inform about this to my parents and his parents. I phoned to my father and want to speak his son-in-law about the actions. My father told me that it is your family and you are his wife and you can mend or tackle the situation and cut the phone. I really feel as alone and cried a lot. One day, I bravely asked the reason for my ignorance with my husband itself and he told that he marry me due to the pressure of their parents and he completely hate me. He further informs that he provides the food and cloth as usual and threatening me with a condition that if I told about him to my father in law, he told the actions are done by me only. But I don’t care about his voice and convey the entire information to my father in law. He listen my words and take me to BABAJI’s place. He suggests the steps How to do Black magic on husband. I followed exactly the guidelines of him and my husband start to love me from the second week of the Black magic. Now, I am a mother of 6 months baby. Thanks for Babaji!